Trip to Washington DC!
Posted by clymerlibrary on April 13, 2012
- 4 days and 3 nights at the luxurious Hilton Garden Inn in Arlington, VA
- You’ll see the Vietnam Wall, the WWII Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, as well as the Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln Memorials!
- A guided tour of Our Nation’s Capital!
- A visit to the Parade Grounds where you’ll see the USMC Silent Drill Team and the President’s Marine Band perform!
- A free trip to the Smithsonian, which includes a free trip to the National Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of American History, the National Museum of the American Indian, and the National Gallery of Art!
- You’ll be able to celebrate America’s History at the charming Revolutionary era town of Alexandria, VA, known worldwide for its fantastic restaurants!
- And you’ll be able to visit the new National Museum of the Marine Corps located in Quantico, VA!
- Not to mention Free Breakfasts and Free Coach Transportation!
How Much? It only costs $425 per person, and $200.00 extra if you want your own room.
Be sure to bring in your mandatory $100.00 deposit to Clymer Library by May 1st! The balance will be due July 5th!